This course is designed to help absolute beginners understand the fundamental concepts and techniques that make After Effects such powerful motion graphics and compositing application. Motion Graphics is a lucrative skill to have which is in demand especially now, where the video is growing as the most published type of contents across the web for marketing & illustration.
Why Motion Graphics Design Course?
Motion Graphics Design is used:
- As marketing materials such as explainer video, illustration video or promo video
- To animate contents for TV shows, News, Video & advertising
- To enhancing YouTube channels’ contents
- For informational & educational purposes
- For title and opening sequence in a movie or video
- In films and entertainments for special effects.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the course, students will thoroughly understand the core aspects of After Effects commonly used in editing and post-production: masks, shapes, type, logo, stills, animating, rendering, and exporting. The student will also learn how to limit effects with masks, create elements with shape layers, use text presets, animate a logo, and work in 3D space. Students will also be taught how to create whiteboard animations for promotional and marketing video.
- Navigating timeline layers
- Working with keyframes
- Precomping elements
- Animating mask, reveals and tracking masks
- Creating elements with shape layers
- Animating shapes and text
- Working with Illustrator and Photoshop files
- Animating a logo and graphic elements
- Working in 3D Space
- Rendering etc.
Adobe After Effects CC, Media Encoder
Requirement: Students are advised to come with their laptops as this will help them perform better in the Academy and also at home
Duration: Four (4) weeks for week days and Six (6) weeks for weekends
Starting Date: June 30th, 2021 for week days and July 3rd, 2021 for weekends
Cost: ₦150,000 ₦90,000
Register and reserve your seat now by making payment.
Need help or enquires? Talk to us now on: +234 703 313 4949